Klear Rat HRP Polymer and AP Polymer Kits are designed for the detection of Rat primary antibody on Rat tissue
- Specially designed to detect Rat IgG antibody on Rat tissue with clean background.
- This polymer detection system is adsorbed to Rat serum protein to obtain superior specificity and sensitivity.
- As always GBI polymer kits are biotin free saving additional blocking step.
Simple Quick Protocol
- Rat primary antibody are incubated overnight at 4℃.
- Rat 1’Ab mixture is incubated on tissue (30 minutes to 2 hours)
- 10 minutes incubation for anti-Rat polymer-HRP or AP conjugate.
- 5 to 20 minute chromogen incubation. Select chromogen Kits: DAB, DAB-Ni, AEC, AP-Red+, Fast-Red, BCIP/NBT, AP-Blue.
|D100-18/D100-6||Klear Rat on Rat with Fast-Red Kit||Fast Red||18ml/6ml|
|D101-18/D101-6||Klear Rat on Rat with AP-Red Kit||Ap-Red||18ml/6ml|
|D102-18/D102-6||Klear Rat Blocking A&B||Not Included||18ml/6ml|
|D98-18/D98-6||Klear Rat on Rat with DAB Kit||DAB||18ml/6ml|
|D99-18/D99-6||Klear Rat HRP with AEC Kit||AEC||18ml/6ml|