Mounting Medium for in situ Hybridization with Chromogen
- Use for permanent preservation of tissue sections and cell smears with alkaline phosphatase chromogen, such as BCIP/NBT & red stain
Products coming soon.
Mounting Reagents for Fluorescent Dye
- Do not contain phenylenediamine that destroys immunofluorescence of Cy dyes, RP-E, PC and APC.
- Preserves the following fluorescent dye: FITC, Texas Red, AMCA, Cy2, Cy3, Cy5, Alexa Fluoro 488, Alexa fluoro 594,Green Fluoresent Protein (GFP), tetramethyly rhodamine, Redox, Phycoerythrin (RP-E), Phyocyanin (PC), Allophycocyanin (APC)
- The fluorescence is retained at a longer period if stored at 4°C in the dark
- Choices of counter stain for DNA
|E18-100/E18-18||Fluorescent Mounting Medium (Aqueous)||100ml/18ml||No||yes||Yes|
|E19-100/E19-18||Fluorescent Mounting Medium with DAPI (Aqueous)||100ml/18ml||DAPI||yes||Yes|